About UsWhy should we be YOUR ACCOUNTING SIDEKICK?
Good question! And, we hope it’s the first of many.
01. Providing a central “support” hub
for questions to answers, solutions to problems, ideas to insights, and educational resources that will increase your financial know-how.
02. Giving you the necessary “breakthrough” tools and exercises
To help you avoid the overlooked roadblocks that often sideline success. This includes:
- Putting your goals into earnings equivalents
- Creating a budget and sticking to it
- Pricing your goods and services
- Evaluating your tax liabilities and accounting records
- Looking closely at your business deductions
- Giving real-time updates on changes and issues that could impact your business’s financial health
03. Offering priceless professional development
that will help you make empowered decisions for the financial future of your company.
Meet Your Accounting Sidekick
Megan Schwan is the Owner, Operator, and “Head Sidekick” at SIDEKICK Accounting Services. Megan can’t remember a time when she didn’t love numbers, and began her accounting career at the age of fifteen!
Her passion continued in high school, and throughout college where she went on to graduate Cum Laude from Liberty University in Lynchburg,VA, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
Megan knows the importance of successful profitable business is to a family. Her four kids are the driving force to her success!
She has shared this success with her family, clients, the WWBIC, NARI, SPARC, StartUp Wisconsin, and other several local chapters. And, she would love to share this success with YOU!